SeaInspector is an inspection support system based on the most recent IT and communication means
- REAL TIME CONSULTATION OF ACTIVITY REPORTS
- HISTORY OF INSPECTIONS
- IN-SITU FILLING OUT OF INSPECTION REPORTS
Electronic Inspection Reports
This system can be seen not only as an EIR (Electronic Inspection Reporting) tool but rather a complete data gathering and management system, important to an effective inspection on the field.
Mainly composed by two different components, the Sea Inspection EIR platform and the SeaInspector mobile application, the system enables, by means of a reliable and secure connection between the platform and the mobile units:
- Access to (and management of) the inspection data repository;
- Connection to other data gathering systems (VMS, ERS, …);
- MONICAP mobile units remote configuration management;
- Port offloads’ data inspection and previous capture data queries;
- Sea captures physical accounting aid;
- Access to the official vessel features database as a means to search for possible fraud attempts.
SeaInspector allows real-time consultation of activity reports transmitted by the vessel, and a histoty of the inspections already carried out, as well as a more efficient and accurate in-situ filling out of digital inspection reports.